Wednesday, October 31, 2007

#10 Image generators

This would be me in the land of Harry Potter dolls. I would have a great deal of use for that wand - it would help me remember all passwords and all the blogging lessons previously accomplished.

eLouai's Harry Potter doll maker Click on this icon to make your own doll.

There were so many generators to choose from - some quite rude and crude, but mostly they were a lot of fun. This is from Back to School Chalkboard Message generator which can be found at www.glassgiant.com


My creation

2 comments:

annabelle's house said...

Hi,
You're doing great things! I've only found time to play by pushing the kids off the computer and doing nothing else ...no cleaning, no cooking no.....well. just a little....

Unknown said...

www.CustomSignGenerator.com has more
message and image generators.