Saturday, December 1, 2007

#21 Podcasts, Smodcasts!

I had trouble getting Podcast.net to work and so much preferred Podcastalley.com. Evenso, after getting the visual stimulation from YouTube, podcasting didn't seem quite so exciting. I searched the term library and had a look at Page Turners. While I enjoyed the book segments it provided, there was no information after October 2005.
A podcast that worked and that was current was SimonSays, a show which features interviews with bestselling and up and coming authors. I subscribed to this and when I went back into my Bloglines account found that I already had 2 other podcasting feeds listed. These were Childrensbookradio and Mugglecast: Harry Potter podcasting. (I was obviously excelling at this Web 2.0 stuff.)
I did like the fact that I could listen to a podcast in the background while working on other programs on my computer.

No comments: