Sunday, December 2, 2007

#23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning...

Celebrate good times. Whoo hoo. Join the celebration!!!


WOW. I am extremely proud of myself for getting to the end of these exercises on time. My mind has been on overload the past few weeks, learning all of these new things and then attempting to execute them properly. It has certainly been a fascinating, and yes sometimes frustrating, journey and I am definitely going to be sticking to the path of lifelong learning.
I really enjoyed learning about Flickr, Del.icio.us, LibraryThing and YouTube and then there were the host of other Web 2.0 sites out there to be explored at a later date. What I am looking forward to after this is getting to properly look at all of the fantastic blogs out there from other Library 2.0 participants.
Thankyou for the opportunity to discover these 23 things. It has opened my eyes greatly.
BLOG YOU LATER!!!

4 comments:

Webgurl said...

Woo hoo indeed. Congratulations on completing Learning 2.0 and on your prize.

Cheers, webgurl

traveller said...

Debbie we are so proud of you!Yet another great achievement that YJ can enjoy the reflected glory.
You deserve so much more
I can't wait to see what you do with YJ's Blog
Sandra

SMILEY said...

Congratulations, what a fantastic blog.
Cheers, smileyblogger

7sgames said...

I love your enthuiasm and writing style. I am looking forward on reading the next hub. Rated up.
Ice Queen Beauty Makeover