Sunday, November 11, 2007

#14 Exploring Technorati



Cat Picture: Don't Worry... I Fix What You Did To Your Computer
Found this under Facebook on Technorati.


I should be in my element here, being the blogger follower, but 50,000,000 of them... I really am a little fish in a huge ocean.
Typing in Learning 2.0 in the Technorati search bar gave me 1,539 results. I found 811 blogs and there were 129 posts that were tagged with this term.
It took me a while to download the Technorati Tour and when I did view this, I found that I had discovered most of the features myself. The popular page is a good way to get you started, just to see what sort of blogs are out there in the blogosphere.
I claimed my blog and added it to favourites, just to see how it all worked. I also added the following tags to this post.

Tags:

No comments: