Wednesday, November 28, 2007

#17 Playing around with PBWiki


Adding my blog to the list of Favourite Blogs took a lot longer than I anticipated, hence the footsteps (me going over and over the same path in the sandbox, following the same instructions.)
I did get my blog to highlight but after saving it, it always went to an error page on my blogger account.
Giving up on that I then went to add to Favourite Vacation Spots and found Ajne already there. I waited a while and when the site said it had been 25 minutes, I stole back the editing rights. (Sorry Ajne!) It was easy to add my piece on Cape Jaffa, and even add a link that took you to information on the area.
I went back to again try to add my blog to Favourites and found Ajne there too. In the meantime my husband had pointed out that I had originally spelled my blog title wrong, so the http address wasn't the one I thought it was. After all these weeks of blogging I only now find my spelling mistake back from week 1. Obviously going into my blog through favourites or via Victorian Public Libraries Learning 2.0 gave me no need to ever have to spell my blogspot.com name before this.

1 comment:

ajne said...

Hi Bloggarazzo, sorry i took so long. So you have four children, explains why we are both learning so late into the night, my two and husband are now asleep. Your blog looks great. Keep up the great work.